Jane Trigero’s practice focuses on civil litigation, emphasizing employment related issues including termination and discrimination. She also represents clients and organizations relating to a variety of healthcare related matters, including medical staff hearings, reporting to the State of California Medical Board and medical malpractice litigation.
Before joining Knox Ricksen LLP, Jane worked closely for more than 15 years with Steven Anthony in the preparation for and the trial of multiple cases ranging from medical malpractice to insurance bad faith, including employment cases representing both plaintiffs and large institutional clients. Early in her legal career, she had her own law practice in San Francisco, largely representing plaintiffs in employment litigation.
Jane was a law clerk for the Honorable Noel Manoukian, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the State of Nevada, as well as the Judicial Law Clerk for The Honorable John J. Gabrielli, Judge of the District Court State of Nevada.
- Lecturer, Continuing Education of the Bar Programs
- Lecturer, M.B.A. University of San Francisco on Employment Law
Bar and Court Admissions
- State of California
- State of Nevada
- Federal District Court
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal Circuit
- University of San Francisco, School of Law, J.D., 1980
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester Minnesota, R.D., 1975
- University of California, Davis, B.S., 1974
Honors and Awards
- AV® rating with Martindale-Hubbell