Joe Hasegawa’s practice has an emphasis on litigating healthcare fraud matters. He is a seasoned attorney, with experience in handling all facets of litigation.
Prior to joining Knox Ricksen LLP, Joe litigated a wide range of matters, including breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, construction accident defense, defamation, fraud, intellectual property, malpractice, officer and director liability, personal injury, real estate, sexual harassment, and wrongful termination. He also engaged in extensive SIU-related litigation, giving him the ideal background to transition to his current insurance fraud practice. Joe has been a valuable addition to the firm, bringing with him over 10 years of litigation experience.
- Anti-Fraud Alliance
- Southern California Fraud Investigators’ Association
Bar and Court Admissions
- State of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeal for the Ninth Circuit
- University of Southern California, J.D., 2005
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A., 2002