Kenneth Hecht’s practice focuses on employee relocation, corporate and real estate law. He has more than 40 years of nationwide experience in representing relocation management companies, their corporate clients and transferring employees in connection with more than 1,000 claims and lawsuits arising out of home sale transactions. Kenneth’s involvement in the claims and litigation process runs the gamut from direct handling of claims through settlement to monitoring and directing local counsel in the handling of claims and lawsuits.
In addition, Kenneth assists his corporate clients in the design and implementation of their employee relocation programs and benefits. His clients include a number of small- to medium-size companies for which he functions as outside general counsel.
Prior to joining Knox Ricksen LLP, Kenneth was a partner at Plageman Lund & Cannon LLP, Robbins Palmer & Allen LLP and Rubin Eagan & Feder, a Professional Corporation. Prior to that, he was General Counsel and Secretary of Transamerica Relocation Services, Inc.
Kenneth is a frequent speaker at both national and regional relocation counsel conventions and seminars and has written several articles on relocation issues.
- Institute of Technology Chicago, Kent College of Law, J.D.
- University of the Pacific, Stockton, B.S.
- State of California
- State of Illinois (inactive)
- Member, Worldwide REC Public Policy Committee (Senior Certified Relocation Professional designation)
Honors and Awards
- Recipient, Worldwide REC’s Distinguished Service Award and 2006 President’s Award